Thursday, May 28, 2020

Surrender



‘Whatever Gurudev said, I absorbed it with complete trust. Whatever spiritual practice he gave, started practicing it with earnestness. Whatever he told to leave, that was left. In whatever state of mind he asked to live, I submerged myself in that state. Whatever he showed, I saw and didn’t feel like seeing anything else. In nutshell, I did whatever Gurudev wanted me to do. ‘ The grace of Guru fructifies only after the complete surrender by a disciple. Complete devotion is impossible without surrender.
-Swami Vishnuteerth Maharaj (Antim Rachna)
To know more about Gurudev Siyag’s Siddha Yoga, please follow the links given below:
Website: https://www.the-comforter.org
Phone: +91–0291–2753699, +91–9784742595
Email: avsk@the-comforter.org


No comments:

Post a Comment